See you on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, from 10am to 6pm to meet employers who are sensitive to diversity and local hiring!
This unprecedented event offers a rich program for participants:
- an exhibitor area with 20 recruitment and information kiosks;
- a consulting space for researchers and job seekers;
- meeting spaces and interviews;
- workshops and discussion panels;
- a professional networking cocktail
The Saint-Michel Job Fair is a concerted project, supported by the Carrefour Jeunesse Emploi Centre-Nord (http://cje-centrenord.com/), realised in partnership with the Office of deputy Frantz Benjamin the employability partners of Vivre Saint-Michel en Santé:
- CJE Centre-Nord,
- Forum Jeunesse de Saint-Michel,
- Groupe Orientation Emploi,
- La TOHU,
- PME MTL Centre-Est.
For more information: 514 729-9777