However, it is up to everyone to take the necessary measures to protect their health, safety and physical well-being, and to ensure that they do not endanger those of other people on or near the premises.
WHAT WE THEREFORE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- To wash your hands as soon as you arrive at TOHU and to continue to do so regularly via the disinfection stations at your disposal
- Respect the physical distance of one meter between people who do not live at the same address
- Wear your procedure mask at all times indoors, except when drinking or eating (mandatory for ages 10 and up and recommended for ages 2 to 9)
- Respect, at all times, the instructions given by the reception staff and the security guard
- Buy tickets only for people in your home
- Favour contactless payment
- Arrive early enough to avoid overcrowding
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed before your visit. You can contact the ticket office directly to inform them.
Thank you for your precious collaboration!
In the event that an individual does not comply with the guidelines issued, TOHU may refuse access to the site.